2009年5月30日星期六

~~HOLIDAYS~~ =假期=



wo~


finally..


finally...






finally school holidays...


yeh....




but 31th got camp.


hatez..


i don't want to go ...


but i don't hav any choose...


too much pressure...


hate pressure!!!!


why must give me pressure?!


i don't like it.


& you will make me dislike you .






i know..


i know...


i know....


i know.....


i know......


i know i'm very wick...


very very very very wick.....


i really know!


just ......don't care about me... k?


i'm very confuse....


u make me confuse....




i'm afraid.


i'm very very afraid.


i'm afraid of lonely...


i'm afraid of you...


i'm afraid of the coach...


i'm afraid both of you...


i'm afraid i will misstake...


i'm afraid suddenly you will let me out...


i'm afraid when the perform...


i'm afraid i can't do it well...


i'm afraid......




but, how?


how can i do?


an angel come to rescue me?


or anyelse? somebody???


who?


i don't know...


what can i do...???


somebody tell me?

1 条评论:

xin 说...
此评论已被作者删除。

----------

Photobucket